7-nt European Waterways River Empress
|Day||Ports of Call|
Know Before You Go
- Pricing includes cruise portion only. For pre and post accommodations, please contact your PERX Vacation Consultant.
- Please be discreet, do not discuss your industry discounts with other guests aboard your sailing.
- Please ensure that you have your ID available when boarding.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection to cover medical expenses in the event that medical attention is required.
Classic luxury exemplifies the cosmopolitan style of the River Empress, with its rich jewel tones and vibrant atmosphere. Her well-rounded personality is certain to captivate you, whether you’re dining in the sleek restaurant reminiscent of a New York jazz and supper club or enjoying afternoon tea, while gazing out of her large panoramic windows in the light and bright Main Lounge. Throughout the ship, savor stylish elegance and inspiring art.
- Main Lounge with full-service bar
- Captain's lounge with library
- Patio lounge
- Sky lounge
- Elegant restaurant
- Sun Deck with life-size chess and shuffleboard
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Guest laundry and ironing facilities
Additional Ship Amenities
- 24-hour reception service
- Complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Wireless internet access in public areas
Ship Length: 361 ft Total Staff: 42 Guest Capacity: 130