Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
Anse Chastanet Resort is a World Heritage Site, located on St. Lucia’s quiet south western coast where two magical peaks, the Pitons, leap from the sea and the mountains are covered with luminous greenery. The estate encompasses 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft sand beaches. Transfer time from Hewanorra airport is approximately 60 minutes.
- 49 individually designed rooms
- 3 restaurants & 2 bars
- Kai Belte Spa
- Non-motorised water sports
- Scuba Saint Lucia 5* Scuba Centre
- 12 miles of hiking trails, mountain biking, excellent snorkelling direct from the beach
- 2 secluded beaches
- Perfect location for weddings
NOW AVAILABLE - Rapid antigen test on property, free of charge to any existing or new booking at Anse Chastanet of 3 nights and more for travel Jan 15 - September 30, 2021.
Charges for rapid antigen tests (when not provided free of charge)
- Charges for 1 person: US$50.00
- Charges for 2 people: US$100.00
- Charges per additional person (after 2 people): US$50
Results- Antigen Testing
The results are received the same day, within a few hours after being tested. Coordinated with the exact time of the nurse’s visit to the guest room/sanctuary during guest stay. If you prefer to have a COVID-19 PCR test, that can also be arranged on property at additional cost.
The below charges include doctor’s fee, COVID-19 PCR Test and transportation fee, payable to the doctor in cash directly by the guests. If you wish to add the charge to your room account, a 10% service charge would apply.
- Charges for 1 person: US$250.00
- Charges for 2 people: US$450.00
- Charges per additional person (after 2 people): US$200.00
Booking Process for the PCR Testing:
A COVID-19 PCR Test is booked upon guest request, preferably prior to arrival. A 24-hour notice is required for all bookings to ensure doctor’s availability. The test date is scheduled for 72 hours prior to the guest’s departure date.
Questions? Please contact your PERX Vacation Consultant and they will be happy to assist. 1-888-737-9266