Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
SELECT A ROOM
or call 1-888-737-9266
Rates above are price per room. Additional fees & taxes may apply. All rates are in USD. For multiple rooms contact an agent.
Paradise Island’s First All-Inclusive “Adult Only” Resort! A 30 minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas offers the ambiance of a private escape for anyone seeking a modern, relaxed resort. The new getaway welcomes guests aged 16 yrs (some restrictions apply) and above, and will provide an intimate, relaxing, and enjoyable vacation experience. Singles, couples, friends, adult families, and groups - all will enjoy a calm on-harbour escape that will provide them with the opportunity to indulge, unwind, and enjoy all that the resort, Paradise Island, Nassau and the Islands of the Bahamas have to offer.
A signature feature of the resort is the 10,000 sq. ft. harbour terrace overlooking the harbour marinas complemented by Edgewater Grill, an open-air steak and seafood restaurant. The terrace also has an arrivals dock and an expansive boardwalk featuring a cabana for massages, and a unique waterside wedding belvedere offering a picture-perfect backdrop for destination weddings. World-famous Cabbage Beach is a 10-minute walk away with dining and shopping nearby.All-Inclusive Resort Amenities
- All meals and snacks, plus alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Free standard Wi-Fi internet access – from the beach to the bedroom. Premium Wi-Fi available (additional cost)
- Entertainment and activities
- Fully equipped fitness centre (open 24 hrs)
- Amber Spa, a full service spa & salon (additional cost)
- Tennis, Basketball Court, Bocce, Beach Volleyball, Horseshoes & more
- Gift shop / Self-serve laundry with washers and dryers
- Tour desks / Multi-lingual staff
- Wedding & honeymoon packages available
- Cabbage Beach Picnic
- Taxes, levies, energy surcharge, gratuities and 7.5% Value Added Tax included.
- Junkanoo Beat, a large entertainment facility, located off the Lobby, featuring live entertainment, DJs and shows
- Alvernia conference room for 12 persons
- Harbour boardwalk and Mermaid’s Lookout, a unique waterside wedding belvedere