Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
SELECT A ROOM
or call 1-888-737-9266
Rates above are price per room. Additional fees & taxes may apply. All rates are in USD. For multiple rooms contact an agent.
Kwa Madwala is a 4,000 hectare private game reserve located in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa, which lies on the southern side of Kruger National Park. The reserve offers a diverse range of wildlife and is home to Manyatta Rock Camp - Two towering granite rocks which reach towards the sky to provide a dramatic setting for this 4-star camp which sits on a typical African kopjie. Transfer time from Kruger International Airport is approximately 1 hour.
- The 4-star Manyatta Rock Camp, features 27 air-conditioned, en-suite rooms with fabulous private wooden decks
- Central restaurant & lounge area which offer superb views of the Reserve below, Boma outside eating area & Bar between the rocks
- Viewing deck & outdoor swimming pool
- Rustic Day Spa
- Traditional dancing & singing
- Reserve game drives, Kruger game drives & Greater Kruger safaris
- Night drives
- Walking safaris