In general, please use the guidelines below. If you have any questions about eligibility for specific vacation suppliers or would like to know more about traveling with or without an interliner, please contact a PERX Vacation Consultant and they will be pleased to assist you.
- Airline Employees
- Retired Airline Employees
- Spouses and Dependents of Airline Employees
- Parents and In-laws of Airline Employees
- Major Courier/Cargo Companies Employees
- Military Employees
- Air Traffic Controller
- FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
- MATCA - Member, Air Traffic Control Association
- NPA - National Pilots Association
- IATA - International Air Transport Association
- ALPA - Air Line Pilots Association
- SITA - Société Internationale de Télécommunications Aéronautiques
- ARC - Airline Reporting Corporation
UPDATE: We have been working with our vacation partners to extend eligibility to furloughed employees and have been successful with select cruise and resort suppliers. If you have questions regarding eligibility, please contact your PERX Vacation Consultant and they will be happy to provide additional information or vacation discounts that you qualify for.
Cruise Line Employees
- Active Cruise Line Employee
- Spouse or friend, traveling in the same cabin, of Active Cruise Line Employee
- Spouse of Active Cruise Line Employee
- Dependent children traveling with Active Cruise Line Employee
- Parents of Active Cruise Line Employee
- Retired Cruise Line Employee
- Royal Caribbean Celebrity Interline rates are not available to employees of RCI/Celebrity.
- Carnival Cruise Line rates are not available to employees of Carnival Cruise Lines.
Friends and Family
Your friends and family qualify for PERX vacation discounts.
Interline ID is not required and you may book as many rooms as you wish, subject to availability at time of booking.