5-nt Caribbean Scarlet Lady
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Miami, FL||-||6:00 PM|
|3||Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||The Beach Club, Bimini, Bahamas||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|6||Miami, FL||6:30 AM||-|
Book with Confidence! Updated Cruise Line Policies, Restart Info & More
Scarlet Lady is named, in part, as an ode to our Virgin heritage (Scarlet was the name for one of our earliest Virgin Atlantic planes), but more importantly, to call attention to our pledge to a future of fostering gender equality across all Virgin Voyages crew. From ship to land, our new Scarlet Squad program will help promote female empowerment across the entire company. Ships, like everywhere on the planet, are made better when all of us are involved. Scarlet is still being built, so check back for continued updates.
During her inaugural season, the Scarlet Lady will sail a mix of Caribbean voyages befitting of any curious traveler's tastes, with four and five night Havana After Dark itineraries featuring an overnight stay in Havana, Cuba; five-night Mayan Sol voyages to Costa Maya, Mexico and five-night Dominican Daze voyages to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
The Scarlet Lady will be Adult by Design, a sanctuary at sea for the 18 plus traveler.
Over $600 in value is always included on every Virgin Voyages sailing!
- Adults-Only Cruise: Sail kid-free on a relaxing, exclusively adult getaway at sea
- WiFi Included: Whenever you want, and wherever you are on the ship
- All Food Included: Any and all of the 20+ eateries are yours to enjoy
- Tips Included: Gratuities are always included in Virgin Voyages pricing
- Group Workouts Included: Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more — all your group fitness classes are covered
- Essential Drinks Included: Still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and drip coffee