Book with Confidence! Updated Cruise Line Policies, Restart Info & More
Virgin Voyages is a global lifestyle brand committed to creating the world’s most irresistible holiday. With operations in the US, UK and Europe, Virgin Voyages currently has four ships on order with master shipbuilder Fincantieri.
With its inaugural season scheduled for 2020, Virgin Voyages’ first ship the Scarlet Lady was designed to reflect a yacht’s sleek luxury. Featuring spaces designed by some of the top names in contemporary interiors, the Scarlet Lady will be Adult-by-Design, a sanctuary at sea for the 18+ traveler. A dose of ‘Vitamin Sea’ will be naturally intertwined across the entire ship, with well-being activated through a mix of high-energy moments coupled with relaxation and rejuvenation. The Scarlet Lady will also feature alluring entertainment and 20+ world-class intimate eateries on board. Putting a twist on luxury, which the company refers to as Rebellious Luxe, Virgin Voyages will offer incredible value for its sailors with all restaurants, group fitness classes, soft drinks, and many more Virgin surprises included within the voyage fare. The Scarlet Lady will sail from Miami to the Caribbean in 2020, hosting more than 2,770 sailors and 1,160 amazing crew from around the world.
Over $600 in value is always included on every Virgin Voyages sailing!
- Adults-Only Cruise: Sail kid-free on a relaxing, exclusively adult getaway at sea
- WiFi Included: Whenever you want, and wherever you are on the ship
- All Food Included: Any and all of the 20+ eateries are yours to enjoy
- Tips Included: Gratuities are always included in Virgin Voyages pricing
- Group Workouts Included: Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more — all your group fitness classes are covered
- Essential Drinks Included: Still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and drip coffee