7-nt Caribbean SeaDream I
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Charlotte Amalie (St.Thomas), USVI||-||-|
|2||Prickly Pear, BVI||-||-|
|3||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||-||-|
|3||Gustavia, St. Barthelemy||-||-|
|4||Gustavia, St. Barthelemy||-||-|
|5||Spanish Town, Jamaica||-||-|
|5||Leverick Bay (Virgin Gorda), BVI||-||-|
|6||Norman Island, BVI||-||-|
|6||Great Harbour (Jost Van Dyke), BVI||-||-|
|7||Great Harbour (Jost Van Dyke), BVI||-||-|
|7||White Bay (Jost Van Dyke), BVI||-||-|
|8||Charlotte Amalie (St.Thomas), USVI||-||-|
Book with Confidence! Updated Cruise Line Policies, Restart Info & More
The twin mega yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II offer seven-day Caribbean and Mediterranean sailings. The elegant twins call at smaller yacht ports. There's lots of water sports activity. 'Water Toys', including wave runners, kayaks, snorkel gear, Sunfish and Zodiacs for water skiing. If you feel lazy you can snooze on deck in private Balinese sun beds---designed for two. Fun under the sun or indoors. And dining with SeaDream is superb whether you are in our main Dining Salon or up on deck in our Topside Restaurant. In short, the SeaDream twins offer guests the ultimate in the elegant, but, oh so casual yachting lifestyle. An intimate, friendly, comfortable, romantic yachting experience where you can always expect the unexpected.
SeaDream provides a much needed escape, a chance to disconnect from the world and recharge in a luxurious, safe, and pampering environment.
Guests enjoy some of their favorite things about SeaDream, including the iconic Champagne & Caviar Splash, Watersports Marina, Thai-Certified Spa, Balinese Beds, Top of the Yacht Bar, 5-Star Cuisine, Fresh-Squeezed Juices, Sparkling Pool and more. Most of all, you will be splendidly spoiled by SeaDream's award-winning service.
Just a few of the dozens of recent upgrades include:
- Complete renovation of all staterooms, starting from bare steel, with the installation of all-new hardware and soft furnishings and streamlined storage areas that provide more comfortable functional space.
- State-of-the-art electrical upgrades in all staterooms, including USB/USBC charging ports, Wi-Fi, and sensor lighting—putting the world at guests’ fingertips.
- New 55-inch LED TVs in all staterooms offer a wide selection of movies, TV channels, and infotainment system.
- Gorgeous Burmese teakwood decking throughout all outside decks, mirroring a centuries-old yachting tradition of durability and luxury.
- New Balinese Dream Beds, sun loungers, and stargazers handcrafted from timeless premium mahogany, complete with Loro Piana® Italian upholstery and cushions and bespoke Frette® Italian towels.
- New TUUCI® designer parasols and hammocks on all outside decks.
- Thoughtful detailing in crystal, woven lines, silver ice buckets, embroidered silk pajamas, and GIOBAGNARA serving trays deliver elegant finishing touches.
- Two new couples Jacuzzis on Deck 6 forward provide unobstructed 360-degree views. Two new outdoor rain showers are perfect for cooling off after sunbathing.
- An upgraded marina platform, unique to SeaDream yachts, for unprecedented guest enjoyment.
- New Instagram wall invites guests to create and share their stories with friends and family while on board.