Eligibility: Royal Caribbean International
Any person who satisfies any of the following standards shall be deemed an Eligible Airline Employee provided that person can substantiate his or her employment by providing the acceptable forms of proof described in the identification section.
Airline Employee: To be an Eligible Airline Employee a person must be:
1. A current full-time employee of either a domestic or international commercial passenger airline
2. A current employee of Federal Express (FEDEX), Astar Air Cargo (formerly DHL Airways), Airborne Express or United Parcel Service (UPS)
As long as one guest in the stateroom is described as primary eligible, the following would apply:
1. All other guests in the same stateroom would be eligible for the interline rate
2. (One) additional stateroom may be booked with guests in that stateroom being eligible for the interline rate
3. A (second) additional stateroom may be booked with guests being eligible for the interline rate only if one of the two additional staterooms is occupied by dependant children of the primary guest.
4. Maximum of three (3) cabins can be booked per primary guest, per sailing date only as described in #3 immediately above.
Examples of primary eligibility:
a) primary in cabin 1 + another cabin with anybody in it = 2 cabins
b) primary in cabin 1 + dependent children in 2nd cabin + parents of employee in 3rd cabin = 3 cabins
Examples of where three cabins are NOT eligible:
a) primary employee in cabin 1, spouse in cabin 2, dependent children in cabin 3
b) primary employee in cabin 1, anybody in cabin 2, dependent children in cabin 3
Guests qualified under Secondary Eligibility may cruise at interline rates even if unaccompanied by the Primary eligible guest. All guests in the same stateroom as the Secondary Eligible guest can travel at the interline rate. Guests qualified as Secondary Eligibility are as follows:
1. Spouse or Domestic Partner of currently employed Airline Employee
2. Parents of currently employed Airline Employee
3. Retired employee from a domestic or international commercial passenger airline
4. (CRS) employees of Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo/Apollo, Travelport, or Amadeus
To qualify for a military rate, an individual must be classified as one of the following:
1. Active personnel currently serving in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves or Canadian National Defense.
2. Retired from any of the divisions listed above. “Retired” is defined as A. enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service B. Medically retired, or C. 100% disabled.
The following guests are NOT qualified to have their own stateroom at interline or military rates:
1. Amtrak employees
2. Cruise line employees
3. Tour company employees
5. FAA, Air Traffic Controllers or other government employees
- A Primary guest as described above must provide proof of eligibility in the form of a copy either mailed, faxed or emailed, of their current I.D. Badge from their respective airline/company. This is the only form of accepted identification needed for the Airline Employee.
- Retired pilot or employee must produce proof in the form of a copy, either mailed, faxed or emailed, company I.D. Badge or correspondence from a Human Resource Department of the company from which the employee or pilot retired
- A Secondary guest as described above must provide both a copy either mailed, faxed or emailed of the Primary guest I.D. Badge and a letter on airline letterhead with Manager or Department Head signature and phone number
- Military Guests are to provide proper identification in the form of a WHITE or GREEN Identification Card provided for United States uniformed personnel. A WHITE N.D. 21 Identification card with a Red Canadian flag is required for Canadian National Defense personnel
Interline Guest may be required to provide proof of identification at pier check-in along with proof of qualification for each occupant of the second stateroom (if any). Failure to produce authentic identification may result in the cruise fare reverting to full retail tariff at time of check in or boarding may be denied.
4-nt Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Galveston, TX||-||4:00 PM|
|3||Cozumel, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|5||Galveston, TX||7:00 AM||-|
Adventurers, relaxation seekers, cruisers young and old – here's the ship for you. On Enchantment of the Seas you’ll spring sky high on the bungee trampoline, conquer the Rock Climbing Wall and enjoy family fun on the interactive Splash Deck. Bask at the Solarium pool, recharge at Vitality Spa, watch big-screen movies poolside, and enjoy evening options from dazzling nightlife to Broadway-style shows and Casino Royale.
Enchantment of the Seas