MS Lofoten, our old time favourite, was launched in Oslo in 1964. The classic style and informal atmosphere inspires genuine nostalgia for her passengers.
The ship is named after the Lofoten Islands. Situated just north of the Arctic Circle, Lofoten is famous for its dramatic scenery and often described as ‘a masterpiece’. On a voyage with MS Lofoten the heritage of Hurtigruten is centre stage. With unique lounges and panoramic decks, this ‘old lady’ is simply incomparable.
- Special programme that enhances the heritage of Hurtigruten and the spirit of the 60s
- Four-course specially made dinners
- Additional activities specially made for voyages with MS Lofoten
- Two sun decks
- Panorama lounge
- Café-Bar including a lounge in the aft
- Extra lounge at the front