Cruise Itinerary Details
12 Night Mediterranean, Crystal Serenity
Departs: Istanbul, Turkey Arrives: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Ship Facts →
- Length: 790 ft
- Tonnage: 68,870
- Total Staff: 655
The 1,080-guest, 68,000-ton Crystal Serenity officially entered service in the region on July 7, 2003 with a 14-day Northern Europe ‘Grand Inaugural Voyage,’ round-trip from London’s port of Southampton. She continued her inaugural season with summer cruises in Europe, the Mediterranean, and Black Sea, followed by a trans-Atlantic crossing, two Caribbean & Panama Canal voyages, and a combined Christmas & New Year’s Mexican Riviera sailing, round-trip from Los Angeles.
Crystal Serenity Features
- More space per guest than any ship in its class
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Large state-of-the-art Feng Shui spa
- Aveda products in all staterooms
- 85% verandah staterooms and 100 penthouse suites
- Sushi restaurant with the cuisine of acclaimed chef Nobu Matsuhisa
|For an accurate quote, choose a date below!||
Jul 01, 12
||Login for rates|
|* 3rd/4th not available on all categories.||Show all dates for this itinerary|
The Cruise Line requires proof of Interline Rate Eligibility immediately upon confirmation of your booking. Please email a copy of your Employment ID to ID@perx.com or fax to 888-260-4248.
Without proof of qualified interline eligibility, the Cruise Line reserves the right to automatically adjust the price to the applicable retail rate prior to departure.